CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, April 12, 2004

apparently danny hasnt replied my sister's emails.. but he replies my mails! so does that mean that he loves me more? lol. im full of crap. anywayyy. he sms-ed me from ny at seventhirty today to tell me that he misses all of us. how sweeeet.

i think i should stop leaving in dreams.
reality check daphne. things wont go your way.... no matter how much you whine.

my sis joined some entertainment company. shes gonna be doing hosting and stuff like that. i think.. things arent really confirmed yet.. but its good la. since she has always liked these kinda stuff and i think its something she has always wanted to do? but she went to quit modelling and joined the airlines.. its either hosting.. or shes gonna be a dj. jokes. cant imagine.

wells. bed time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home